Literacy Activities for Kids – Printables and More!
Looking for literacy activities for kids? This is a list of fun, engaging and effective literacy activities and printables for kids ages 3-8.
So if you are looking for lots of fun and easy to prep literacy activities to do with the kids, then this list is perfect for you.
Literacy Activities for Kids
Literacy is so important, but finding activities and printables that will engage students in fun and learning can be difficult.
That's why I took the time to gather all of the literacy activities on my site and others from some of my favorite websites.
This list consists of alphabet activities, name activities, phonics and phonological awareness activities, sight word activities, pre-writing activities, writing activities, handwriting activities and spelling activities.
This is going to be such a great resource for you when it comes to teaching literacy!
Check out these other awesome literacy activities too!
Here is a list of some of my favorite literacy resources.
1. Alphabet Activities that Kids Love
2. Letter Sounds Listening Game
3. Teaching Names to Preschoolers with Fun Activities
4. Name Activities for Preschool
5. Phonics Activities for Kids Learning to Read
6. The Ultimate List of Free Phonics Activities
7. Phonological Awareness
8. Phonemic Activities for the Preschool or Elementary Classroom
16. 25 Ways to Get Kids Writing
17. Hands-On Spelling Activities
18. Fun Spelling Games and Activities
I hope this list of literacy activities and resources is very helpful to you and saves you lots of time when it comes to planning literacy instruction and literacy centers.