These insect theme printables are all fun and engaging activities for your math and literacy centers this spring. There are 11 insect math activities, 8 insect literacy activities, an insect craft, visual discrimination puzzles and a caterpillar building cards. As you can tell, it is jam-packed with lots of learning!
The bundle includes 22 activities and over 120 pages of hands-on activities that your kids will love. Many of them include sensory components and fine motor components that will keep the kids engaged and having fun.
There are a wide variety of levels and differentiation throughout the pack so that you can tailor it to meet the needs of individual learners.
Have a look through all of the activities included in the insect theme pack by checking out the images in the gallery.
Here’s a list of the insect math and literacy centers included in the bundle:
- Swat the Letter Game
- Ladybug Name Activity
- Find and Color the Letter Bug
- Caterpillar Word Building Mats (Editable!)
- Letter Formation Cards
- Insect Word Cards
- Ladybug Rhyming Match Up
- Butterfly Beginning Sounds Puzzles
- Swat the Number Game
- Roll and Color the Bug
- Caterpillar Counting Sticks
- Butterfly Egg Counting Cards
- Caterpillar Pattern Strips
- Insect Addition and Subtraction Mats
- Ladybug Shape Play Dough Cards
- Beehive Counting Clip Cards
- Butterfly Symmetry Activity
- Bug Jar Counting Cards and Game
- Bug Eyes Headband Craft
- Building Caterpillars Fine Motor Task Cards
- Insect Visual Discrimination Puzzles