This pumpkin activities printable bundle includes nine activities that help children learn the alphabet, letter sounds, sight words and word families (rhyming words), numbers and number sense! They are all hands-on and interactive.
Whether you are a teacher educating children in the classroom or a parent educating your children at home, these pumpkin printables will make planning for fall so much easier for you.
I have made the printables in a way that you will save on ink and paper while also limiting the amount of cutting you need to do.
Many of the activities include one mat and removable pieces that will change the letters or numbers to be worked on. This saves on ink and paper – making it much easier on you!
I have put the pumpkins in a grid format so that you can choose whether to cut along the grid lines (for ease) or cut around the edges of each pumpkin. Both work well on the farm truck.
The pumpkin activities bundle is nearly 100 pages and includes:
- Pumpkin Beginning Sounds Matching
- Pumpkin Word Family Matching
- Pumpkin Sight Word Building Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Sounds Puzzles
- Pumpkin Number Matching (numbers 1-20)
- Pumpkin Number Sense Puzzles (numbers 1-20)
- Pumpkin Counting Mats (numbers 1-20)
- Pumpkin Counting Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Pumpkin Addition Mats (adding numbers to equal 2-12)
The best part is that the pack is differentiated and able to meet the needs of students at a variety of ability levels.
See the pictures in the gallery for an up-close look at each activity in the bundle!