These spring science and STEAM activities will make learning fun this spring! From simple science experiments to STEAM investigations, these spring themed science activities are sure to be a hit with your kids. They will have a blast exploring science this spring!
Spring Science and STEAM
My kids are very interested in science and love doing science experiments, so I decided to scour the internet for the coolest spring science activities that I could find.
This way I have a list to turn to when we are looking for fun science experiments and STEAM activities to do this spring.
After lots of research, I compiled this awesome list of spring science activities for kids of all ages.
- Sorting Parts of a Flower
- Color Changing Flower Science Experiment
- Rain Cloud in a Jar Science Experiment
- Chromatography Butterfly Craft
- Beautiful Spring Art Experiment
- Spring Science for Kids
- Rainbow Ice and Salt Science Experiment
- How do Leaves Breath
- Explore Clouds and Rain for Fine Motor Practice
- Regrowing Celery
- Growing Beans on Cotton Bowls
- Sprout House
- Rainbow Jar Kids’ Science Experiment
- Growing Plants Preschool Science Experiment
- Water Cycle Science Discovery Bottle Activity
- Static Electricity Butterfly Experiment
- Spring Salt Painting
- Water Cycle in a Bag
- Rainbow Discovery Bottle
- Germination Activity: Grow Seeds in a Jar
We can’t wait to try these spring science experiments and STEAM activities. I hope this saves you time and leads to lots of science fun and learning this spring!