Thanksgiving Snacks for Kids that are Super Fun!
I love to make fun food for my kids during holidays and I decided to compile a list of some of my favorite fun Thanksgiving snacks for kids. Most of them are easy to make and many of them are healthy options as well. These are sure to be a hit with your kids this Thanksgiving!
Also, check out my list of easy to prep Games and Activities for Thanksgiving Day! Keep the kids busy while you cook or socialize!
I love making fun food for my kids around holidays and special occasions. It just makes the holidays extra special for them. So I went to Pinterest and found some awesome Thanksgiving snacks for kids. Many of them are pretty easy to put together too!
These turkey brownies are super simple to make and you don’t even have to bake them, if you would prefer not to! My kids LOVED them!
15 Awesome Thanksgiving Snacks for Kids
1. Apple Turkey from The Chirping Moms
2. Turkey in the Straw Treat from B-Inspired Mama
3. Peanut Butter and Pretzels Turkey from Meaningful Mama
4. Nutter Butter Turkeys from Life With Moore Babies
5. Oreo Cookie Turkeys from The Joys of Boys
6. Turkey Quesadilla and more from Meaningful Mama
7. No Bake Thanksgiving Cookies from The Chirping Moms
8. Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack from B-Inspired Mama
9. Turkey Fruit Snacks from Mom Endeavors
10. Thanksgiving Fruit Turkey Snack from Coffee Cups and Crayons
11. Turkey Tuna Sandwiches from Your Modern Family
12. Turkey and Carrot Sandwich from Creative Kid Snacks
13. Thanksgiving Turkey Rice Krispy Treat from Meaningful Mama
14. Acorn Donuts from The Joys of Boys
15. Turkey with Fruit Skewers from Kiddie Foodies
I can’t wait to make some of these! I think they would be perfect for lunch boxes, at school parties and even at your Thanksgiving dinner. Do you make any fun snacks for Thanksgiving? I would love for you to share them in the comments!
For more fun Thanksgiving food and activities, check out my Thanksgiving for Kids Pinterest board.