These fall printable activities for kids are hands-on and engaging. From apples to pumpkins to leaves, there are printable activities for each fall theme! With 350 pages of printable fall activities, this is sure to keep the kids engaged all season long.
If you want to save time planning activities this fall, then you will love these fall printable activities for kids!
Fall Printable Activities
This printable fall activities bundle includes over 30 activities that help children learn the alphabet, letter sounds, sight words and word families (rhyming words), numbers and number sense! They are all hands-on and interactive.
These activities would be great to use in literacy and math centers in the classroom as well as at home with parents. They are all simple and easy for teachers and parents to set up and use.
The printable bundle includes several different fall themes within it so that you can switch up your activities and use them throughout the entire fall season!
From apples to pumpkins to leaves, these printable activities can be used throughout all the typical fall themes that are used in the classroom.
The best part is that the pack is differentiated and able to meet the needs of students at a variety of ability levels.
Printable Apple Activities for Fall
To start out, I have 10 hands-on apple activities that will engage your kids while learning important math and literacy skills.
The apple portion of the bundle includes 11 printable activities and over 150 pages of printable apple activities!
This bundle includes:
- Apple Tree Beginning Sounds Matching
- Apple Tree Roll and Cover Game (alphabet and numbers)
- Apple Tree Word Family Matching
- Apple Tree Sight Word Building Activity
- Apple Letter Sounds Puzzles
- Apple Tree Number Matching (numbers 1-20)
- Apple Number Sense Puzzles (numbers 1-10) (two versions)
- Apple Tree Counting Mats (numbers 1-20)
- Apple Counting Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Apple Number Sense Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Apple Addition Mats (adding numbers to equal 2-12)
Printable Pumpkin Activities
This pumpkin portion of this pack has 10 activities and nearly 100 pages of printable pumpkin activities!
I have made the printables in a way that you will save on ink and paper while also limiting the amount of cutting you need to do.
Many of the activities include one mat and removable pieces that will change the letters or numbers to be worked on. This saves on ink and paper – making it much easier on you!
I have put the pumpkins in a grid format so that you can choose whether to cut along the grid lines (for ease) or cut around the edges of each pumpkin. Both work well on the farm truck.
This bundle includes:
- Pumpkin Beginning Sounds Matching
- Pumpkin Patch Roll and Cover Game (alphabet and numbers)
- Pumpkin Word Family Matching
- Pumpkin Sight Word Building Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Sounds Puzzles
- Pumpkin Number Matching (numbers 1-20)
- Pumpkin Number Sense Puzzles (numbers 1-10) (two versions)
- Pumpkin Counting Mats (numbers 1-20)
- Pumpkin Counting Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Pumpkin Addition Mats (adding numbers to equal 2-12)
Printable Fall Trees and Leaves Activities
The printable fall trees and leaves portion of the pack includes 10 activities and 150 pages of activities to engage your kids this fall!
The fall leaves bundle includes:
- Fall Tree Beginning Sounds Matching
- Fall Tree Roll and Cover Game (alphabet and numbers)
- Fall Tree Word Family Matching (Rhyming)
- Fall Tree Sight Word Building Activity
- Fall Leaves Letter Sounds Puzzles
- Fall Tree Number Matching (numbers 1-20)
- Fall Leaves Number Sense Puzzles (numbers 1-10) (two versions)
- Fall Tree Counting Mats (numbers 1-20)
- Fall Leaves Counting Clip Cards (numbers 1-10)
- Fall Tree Addition Mats (adding numbers to equal 2-12)
Get the Printable Fall Activities Bundle
If you buy this printable pack, you will have a bunch of pre-planned activities and games for your kids or students to enjoy all throughout the fall season! This will require little prep from you. Just print, cut and laminate (if you would like).
I even made many of the printables in a way that would limit the amount of cuts you need to make. All in an effort to make this as quick and easy as possible for you!
I hope you and the kids enjoy a fun fall season!