With 25 different activities, over 200 pages, and a variety of winter themes, this winter printable pack is perfect for centers!
While engaging with these winter activities, students will work on a variety of skills and you can tailor them to their level of ability.
Not only do these activities meet students where they are, but they also make learning skills fun and engaging! Students will smash pretend snowballs with hammers, and use play dough to make snowman shapes, feed penguins, build towers, write in sand, and so much more.
The activities use manipulatives you probably already have or can easily get. And the prep work usually only requires cutting along lines. I put everything I can in grids so that you don’t have to cut around lots of weird shapes.
Many of the activities require one mat that you can use over and over again for different levels or skills, so that you don’t have to use lots of paper or ink.
Everything has been created in a way that makes it easier for you. I want to save you time and make life easier for you!
A List of the Winter Activities
1.Smash the Snowball Letter Sounds
2. Smash the Snowball Sight Words
3. Snowman Button Matching – Numbers 1-20
4. Snowman Button Matching – Beginning Sounds
5. Feed the Penguin Mats – Numbers 1-20
6. Feed the Penguin Mats – Beginning Sounds
7. Feed the Penguin Mats – Word Families
8. Hot Chocolate Mats – Numbers 1-20
9. Hot Chocolate Mats – Beginning Sounds
10. Hot Chocolate Mats – Building Sight Words
11. Mitten Match Up – Uppercase to Lowercase Letters
12. Mitten Match Up – Numbers 1-20
13. Mitten Match Up – Beginning Sounds
14. Mitten Match Up – Rhyming Words
15. Mitten Clothesline – Patterns
16. Mitten Clothesline – Visual Discrimination Activity
17. Hot Chocolate Counting Cards 1-12
18. Snow Scene Addition and Subtraction Mats
19. Penguin Addition and Subtraction Mats
20. Snowman Letter Formation Cards
21. Winter Counting Clip Cards 0-10
22. Snowman Shape Cards
23. Mitten Counting Tower Mats
24. Penguin Find and Color the Letter
25. Winter Word Cards