20+ Teacher Appreciation Gifts Ideas That Teachers Will Love
Teacher appreciation gifts are a great way to show your child’s teacher how much you appreciate their hard work and dedication.
Whether you would like to buy something or make something, this list of teacher gift ideas is going to be a big help in finding the perfect gift for your favorite teachers.
The Best Teacher Gift Ideas
It’s a token of gratitude that can go a long way in making a teacher feel appreciated. Whether it’s for Teacher Appreciation Week, the start of the school year, the end of the year, or just because, a personalized gift can mean a lot.
We know the importance of teacher appreciation gifts. That’s why we’ve put together a list of gift ideas that are both fun and functional. We start with some of the classic gift ideas and then share our favorite ideas from other sites below that.
We hope you find the perfect gift idea for the teachers in your life!
Classic Teacher Gift Ideas
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Hand Written Card from Student – A personalized card from a student to their teacher is a fantastic way to show appreciation!
- Customized Coffee Mug – Most of us love coffee! Get your teacher a custom coffee mug with their name, a quote, or a picture of their favorite class.
- Classroom Decorations – Teachers love to decorate their classrooms, and what better way to do that than with a gift from their students? You can get a custom wall art or even a door sign to brighten up their space.
- Gift Baskets – Gift baskets are a great way to show your teacher that you’re thinking of them. You can fill a basket with a variety of treats, books, or other items that your teacher might enjoy.
- Books – Teachers love to read, and a good book is always a great gift. Consider getting a book that’s relevant to your teacher’s interests or that they can use in their classroom.
- Plant or Flowers – A plant or a bouquet of fresh flowers is a great way to brighten up your teacher’s day. Choose a plant that’s easy to care for or a bouquet.
- Tote Bag – A tote bag is a great way to help your teacher carry all of their supplies. You can choose a design that’s colorful and fun, or one that’s more professional.
- Gift Cards – Gift cards are always a great option for teachers. You can choose a gift card to a local coffee shop, bookstore, or restaurant. Amazon or Target gift cards would also be perfect.
- Nice Pens – Teachers love a really good pen. These felt tip Flair® pens are very popular, but any great pen will be enjoyed.
- Homemade Treats – Homemade treats are a great way to show your teacher that you care. You can make cookies, brownies, or even a cake. Make sure to include a note letting them know that it’s from you!
Some of our favorite teacher gifts!
This Thanks for Making Us Smarties gift is so cute! – via B-Inspired Mama
This Superhero Candy Bar gift is sure to be a hit if your student’s teacher loves chocolate. -via Artsy Mamma
This Chalkboard Crayon Wreath is a beautiful holiday gift idea! – via A Pumpkin And A Princess
We love this Mason Jar gift. This is sure to be a hit for any teacher. – via Somewhat Simple
This Teacher Appreciation Tag is a super cute gift idea! – via Love The Day
Give your student’s teacher a Terra Cotta Pot with Seeds as a thoughtful gift. via Kenarry
This Pencil Door Holder is so fun! – via 3 Little Greenwoods Creation
You can’t go wrong with gift cards. This Thank You for Being You wrap is fantastic! – via Skip To My Lou
This Target Gift Card Holder is a fun way to give a teacher a gift card. – via Landeeseelandeed
This is a great Coffee Teacher Appreciation Gift. – via Bren Did
Use a notebook in this Cute and Creative Note idea for a creative gift! – via Crazy Little Projects
This Printable Gift Card Holder is great! – via Happiness is Homemade
Teaching is not an easy job, and teacher appreciation gifts are a wonderful way to show your student’s teacher how much you care.
Whether you choose something practical, like a stationery set, or something fun, like a custom coffee mug, your teacher will appreciate the thought and effort you put into the gift. So, go ahead and surprise your teacher with a thoughtful gift today!