Your kids will love this Easter egg collage art activity! It’s a fun spring craft that allows children to be creative while developing fine motor skills.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that I receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you click a link.
We are on a roll with this collage art activities! Last week we did this butterfly collage and my kids adored it. So I just had to do another one with them. Since Easter is on the way, it was only fitting to do Easter egg collage art!
Easter Egg Collage Art Activity
I love setting up these invitations to create collage art for my kids because:
- They are super simple to set up.
- It gives kids total creative freedom.
- They keep my kids engaged for a long time.
- Children develop fine motor skills when handling small pieces and squeezing glue bottles.
- They look amazing hanging up on the wall.
My kids were very excited when they saw this invitation to decorate an Easter egg sitting on the table. They immediately ran over and started adding things to their first egg.
I have to say, their absolute favorite item in the tray was the foam flower stickers. They used them up very quickly. As usual, they also enjoyed adding jewels to their collage.
Like other collages, they keep coming back to this activity. That’s how I know it is a win!
Setting Up the Easter Egg Craft Activity
- Easter egg template (link to download below)
- Cardstock – white or colored
- Jewel stickers
- Flower stickers
- Rick rack ribbon
- Print the egg template onto cardstock. You can use white or colored cardstock.
- Cut out the eggs.
- Put all of the craft supplies in a divided tray for easy access. Don’t forget the glue!
- Now your kids are ready to make Easter egg collage art!
Then invite the kids to decorate eggs! Don’t forget to hang them up. They make great decorations!
Click the button below to download the Easter egg template.
Get the Spring Printable Pack
For a limited time, I am offering a spring printable pack to my readers for a discounted rate. A pack this large and with this variety of activities would easily cost $30 or more, but I wanted to make it affordable for all of you. My hope is that these printables will lead to lots of fun and learning for your kids this spring!
If you buy this pack, you will have a bunch of pre-planned activities and games for your kids or students to enjoy this spring! This will require little prep from you. Just print, cut and laminate (if you would like).
I even made many of the printables in a way that would limit the amount of cuts you need to make. All in an effort to make this as quick and easy as possible for you!
I hope you and the kids enjoy a fun spring season!
Click the button below to head over to the purchase page.