If you’re having issues printing out my printables check out these helpful tips.
I really want to help you get your files, but please try these steps before contacting me as they resolve 99% of the issues I get emails for.
Helpful tips for PAID printables.
- Please look for the download link in the email confirmation you receive from me. If you don’t receive the email quickly after your purchase, please check your spam folder.
- Please wait a few minutes before emailing me. You will most likely get your email very soon.
Helpful tips for FREE printables:
- This is the most important tip and most common issue! Please download the file to your computer as opposed to viewing it in the browser. Printables don’t always show up correctly in the browser. If you are viewing the Printable in the browser there is usually a download icon to download the file to your computer. You can also just right click on the initial link and click “save link as” to download it.
- If your download fails and you are not using Chrome please download that browser and try again. My website is optimized for Chrome.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe. If you are not seeing the Printable displayed correctly your version of Adobe might just be outdated.