Editable Apple Tree Letter Sounds Board Game Free Printable
This editable apple tree letter sounds board game is perfect for your apple theme! Add it to your literacy centers and use it to teach letter sounds this fall!
Apple Tree Letter Sounds
This apple letter sounds board game would be a fun addition to your literacy or alphabet centers. And since it is editable, you can use it to work on any letters and letter sounds you want.
It is very easy for you to use too. Just type anything into the list on the “How to Begin” page and all of the spaces on the game board will auto-populate.
This requires no-prep from you beyond typing in the letters you would like to add to the board game. Just print and play!
It will only take you a few minutes to create several different board games that can be used to meet all of the different needs of your students.
It also comes in color AND black and white so you can use it even if you don’t have access to color printing.
Differentiated Apple Alphabet Activity
Because this board game is editable, it is super easy for you to differentiate it for all of the ability levels of your students. Use the exact same game for all of your students while giving each one what they need.
You’ll only need to teach them how to use the game board once and then they will know how to use them over and over again in the future for many different themes.
Playing the Apple Alphabet Board Game
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Apple Letter Sounds Board Game (button to download at the bottom of this post)
- Manipulatives to use as game pieces – mini erasers, counting bears, etc.
How to Play:
- Students will roll the dice and move that many spaces.
- When they land on a space they will say the letter that the object pictured on the space begins with and the sound it makes.
- They will continue until one player makes it to the finish line.
Another way to play:
Make an alphabet dice by writing 6 different letters on each side of a foam cube.
- Players roll the alphabet dice and move to a space that represents the sound that letter makes.
- Students say the object name and the sound.
- They continue playing until one player makes it to the finish line.
I hope the kids have lots of fun learning letters and letter sounds with this fun editable apple tree letter sounds board game!
Click the button below to get the printable!
Even More Apple Activities
Apple Spin and Cover Math and Literacy Mats
Apple Tree Roll and Cover Math Game
Apple Spin and Cover Numbers Game