We wanted to have lots of fun this summer and be purposeful about it, so we all sat down and came up with this summer fun to-do list for preschoolers!
The other day, Evan, my husband and I spent some time brainstorming things we could do to make the most of our summer. In the end, we came up with a great to-do list of summer activities for young kids.
Many of the items are free or very cheap. Others do cost more, but we like to budget for a few big events each summer. This year we are taking a trip to a lake beach a few hours away and going to an amusement park that is also a few hours away.
Our Preschool Summer Fun To-Do List
1. Play in the sprinkler
2. Go to the splash pad at our local park.
3. Go to the $1 movies at our local movie theater.
4. Do a bunch of random acts of kindness.
5. Take swim lessons at the YMCA.
6. Go to our favorite restaurant.
7. Go to an arcade.
8. Go to a beach.
9. Join a sports team.
10. Go to a water park.
11. Go to our local children’s museum.
12. Go swimming in a pool as much as possible.
13. Try out new parks in our area.
14. Have a picnic.
15. Go fishing at the lake.
16. Go to a local amusement park.
17. Learn to ride a bike.
18. Go strawberry picking.
19. Go to story time at the library.
20. Play outside a lot!
I hope this gives you some ideas for summer fun. What do you plan on doing this summer with your young kids? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Here are some related posts I think you will enjoy!